Goodbye 2017! It’s been a blast. We found a burning, black-toothed passion for Venetian food. We did a chilled out weekend in Cadaques. We took a stroll around a silent city. Here are our best bits from the past year.
1. Seeing the Loggia dei Lanzi alone on a cold January night.
2. Getting a sneak peek into the glamour of El Molino
3. Wandering around St Paul de Vence
4. Drinking shedloads of coffee in Spain, Italy, Greece and France
5. Finding this little restaurant, where we ate black spaghetti after visiting the Guggenheim
6. Taking a holiday in the 1960s thanks to this boutique hotel
7. Hopping these desert islands in the sun
8. Taking the train across half of Italy
9. Seeing one of the world’s most beautiful cities in the snow
10. Getting under the skin of this bohemian corner of Spain.
What were your highlights of 2017? Let us know by leaving a comment!